With special chef in residence: ASA Vegan Sushi
The second week of May marks a very significant date: we have our very first chef in residence staying over @droog!
Vegan sushi master Asako will be staying at the one and only Hotel Room and is bringing the Japanese traditional cuisine with her. This means we have a very tempting opportunity for culinary enthusiasts, as you’re invited to join her for a traditional Japanese night, celebrating the heritage of one of the most refined cuisines out there.
This is your chance to experience the Japanese culinary journey as it should be: in an intimate setting, with the chef herself at the table to explain the philosophy behind each dish as well as the crockeries she brought from Japan. We have a very detailed menu planned for you, including a paired sake tasting and Japanese tea. Will you join us in the hotel room @droog
Location: @droog entrance Groenbugwal 44
This evening includes:
- Multiple rounds of ASA’s vegan sushi, freshly made in front of you
- Sake tasting provided by Otemba Sake
(non-alcoholic beverages also possible)
- Fresh fruits and traditional tea to close this special evening
- Wednesday 11th of May : 18:00 or 20:30 (timeslot 18:00 SOLD OUT)
- Friday 13th of May : 18:00 or 20:30 SOLD OUT
- Saturday 14th of May : 18:00 or 20:30 SOLD OUT
Make sure to act fast if you want to join in, as we only have 4/5 spots available for each session.
photo credit: Elmer Driessen